How to Convert VOC to MP3,WMA,WAV, M4A,FLAC,AAC?
VOC Converter for Mac/Windows - Batch Convert VOC to Any Audio Format.
VOC Converter for Mac/Windows - Avdshare Audio Converter
- As an audio player, play VOC files or any other audio file smoothly on Mac or Windows computer.
- As an audio converter fast and efficiently convert VOC to MP3, to WMA, to WAV, M4A, FLAC, AAC, etc with zero quality loss.
- Convert VOC to play VOC in iTunes, Windows Media Player, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, Blackberry etc.
- Edit VOC or any other audio file like adjusting audio channel, bitrate, codec, file size, etc, merge or split big audio file into more separate ones, etc.
- Convert between any audio or video files freely.
- Edit any video files with many aspects.
VOC Converter Step by Step Guide
The following guide will take convert VOC to MP3 as the example and it can also help you to convert VOC to WMA, to WAV, M4A, FLAC, AAC, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download VOC Converter for Mac or Windows
Step 1 Import VOC file
Click "Add file" button to import VOC file to Avdshare Audio Converter. Importing many VOC files to batch converting many VOC files at one time is also supported by Avdshare Audio Converter.
Step 2 Select your destination output format
Click "Profile" button to choose MP3 or other audio formats as the destination output format from "Genral Audio" or "Lossless Audio" format.
Edit VOC file (Optional)
- If you want to merge multiple VOC files into one big VOC file, you can first select the multiple VOC files in the task list and then select "Merge Selected into one" in the context menu and after this you will get the merged file named like "Merge 1".
- If you want to do more editing work to VOC file, you can click the corresponding button, like "Trim", or "Setting..." where you can adjust VOC audio codec, channel, volume, etc
Step 3 Convert VOC to MP3
Click "Convert" button and you will get the MP3 file soon. And then you can transfer the VOC file on your any device or player for playback.
Why Convert VOC Files?
VOC audio format, short for Creative Voice File and developed by Creative Labs for storing digital uncompressed PCM audio data for playback on their Sound Blaster boards, is an old audio format and often takes much disk space, and also due to which many popular audio players, like iTunes, Foobar2000, QuickTime, MediaMonkey, Windows Media Player, MusicBee, etc or popular portable devices, like iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, PSP, X360, Samsung, etc can not play VOC files. But sometimes we indeed want to play some VOC files in hand on the above players or devices, how to make it? Converting these VOC files to MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, FLAC, AAC, etc maybe the easiest and most convenient way depending on what audio format your player and device can support. To ensure converting VOC to other audio formats efficiently we need to get a functional VOC Converter, like Avdshare Audio Converter.
VOC files can be played by Digital Sound System, VLC, Winamp, GoldWave, etc and can be edited by GoldWave, VoxKit, etc. If you want to play or edit VOC file on any popular player, device or editing software, free download Avdshare Audio Converter and convert VOC to other universal audio format is the first option.