SWF to DVD Converter for Mac and Windows
How to Burn SWF to DVD and Play SWF on DVD Player?
Convert and Burn SWF to DVD
With the all-in-one SWF to DVD converter-iDealshare VideoGo, users are allowed to convert and burn SWF to DVD, so as to play the converted SWF on DVD player. Moreover, it supports to convert SWF to AVI(DivX, XviD, etc.), SWF to MP4, SWF to RMVB, SWF to FLV, etc. Likewise, this SWF to DVD converter can convert and burn plenty of other format to DVD like AVI, VOB, H.264, MPG, MPEG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2), MP4 (MPEG-4 from Sony PSP, Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Blackberry, etc.), DVR-MS, DAT, MOV, WMV, ASF, 3GP, etc.
In addition, the best SWF to DVD also supports picture and animation format like FLV, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, etc.
The following illustrates more features of SWF to DVD converter.
More Features about SWF to DVD Converter
- Convert SWF files or other video formats directly to the preset devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, PS3, Samsung, Blackberry, Zune, etc.
- Extract audio like MP3, WAV, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, OGG, etc. from video files.
- Trim or crop, merge or split video or audio files.
- add or delete subtitle or customize subtitle.
- add watermark or special image effects to video files.
- Mac version and Windows version are available.
Tutorial to Convert and Burn SWF to DVD
After download, install and launch this SWF to DVD Converter, follow the step by step guide to convert SWF to DVD video format to burn SWF to DVD to play SWF on DVD Player.
Step 1 Insert SWF videos
Drag and drop SWF file directly or click “Add File” button. More than one SWF files can be batch added simultaneously.
Step 2 Define DVD as the output format
Click "Profile" drop-down button, select the “DVD Video (*.vob)” as the output format from the "General" category.
Step 3 Start to convert and burn SWF to DVD
Click the BIG ROUND button at the right bottom side to begin to convert and burn SWF to DVD.
Why Convert SWF to DVD?
When searching on the internet, it is not difficult to find problems relating to SWF to DVD conversion. Here lists several typical phenomenon:
- “what is the most efficient way to convert swf to dvd format? are there more than one way? I'm trying to avoid degradation”
- “I have finally finished my school project and all I need to do is put it on a CD. Now... how do I do I that?! I researched online that I have to convert the swf file into mpeg4 etc to be able to burn on DVD... that does not work at all, when I open the mpeg4 it just plays my swf file like a movie clip. My swf file is meant to be a product like a tourist guide, involves clicking etc.”
- “I've developed a project with Cp5 and need the entire interactive vid to be distributed via cd/dvd. I have no problem getting the vid to work on the ftp but when I burn the .swf to a cd/dvd, it doesn't play. This may be a dumb question for Captivate gurus, but I can't find an answer anywhere. Any and all help is very much appreciated!”
- The above examples well illustrate the reasons why we need to convert SWF to DVD, and the problems we may encounter during SWF to DVD conversion. The goal of this passage is just to solve all the issues when converting and burning SWF to DVD.
What is SWF?
SWF is the acronym of "Shockwave Flash", which is a proprietary file format for multimedia and especially vector graphics. Developed by Macromedia, SWF is now belongs to Adobe. SWF is designed to be as small as possible in order to be displayed on the web. Animations or applets can be contained in one SWF file.