Convert OGG to iTunes to Play OGG in iTunes
OGG to iTunes MP3,AAC,M4A,Apple Lossless ALAC,AIFF Convert
Convert OGG to iTunes supported AAC, Apple Lossless ALAC, M4A, MP3, WAV, AIFF etc for successfully playing OGG on iTunes 12/11/10/9, iPhone, iPod, iPad etc
iTunes has updated into iTunes 12, but there are still 5 audio formats are supported, including AAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless, MP3 and WAV, which can be sure by choosing iTunes Import Settings. If you want to play some other audio formats, like OGG audio file, in iTunes or sync OGG to iPhone, iPad, iPod the safest and quickest solution is to convert OGG to one of iTunes supported audio formats, such as MP3.
To convert OGG to iTunes supported MP3, you need help from an OGG to iTunes converter. Among all OGG to iTunes converters, Avdshare Audio Converter stands out due to its reliable and stable functions.
OGG to iTunes Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- This OGG to iTunes Converter can convert OGG to iTunes audio format which is compatible with all versions of iTunes, including iTunes 12/11/10/9 and any other iTunes version.
- Convert OGG to iTunes supported MP3, AAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless ALAC M4A, WAV, etc without losing any audio quality.
- Convert iTunes unsupported FLAC, WMA, MP2, AU, M4B, VOC, MPC, AIFC, RA, GSM, etc to iTunes supported one.
- Convert OGG and then sync the converted OGG to all versions of iPhone, iPad, iPod.
- Edit OGG, like adjusting OGG volume, trimming OGG, cutting OGG, changing OGG bit rate, etc.
- Convert OGG to WAV, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, WMA, and any other audio formats.
- Convert between all audio formats.
- This OGG to iTunes Converter can work on Mac and Windows computer.
Convert OGG to iTunes Supported Audio Format Guide
The following converting OGG to iTunes supported MP3 step by step guide can also help to convert OGG to iTunes supported WAV, AAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless or to convert other iTunes unsupported audio formats to iTunes supported one.
Make Preparation: Free download OGG to iTunes Converter
Step 1 Import OGG files
Click "Add file" button to import OGG file(s) to Avdshare Audio Converter. Dragging and dropping OGG to Avdshare Audio Converter is allowed.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
You can save the output format into MP3 or AAC by clicking "Profile" button>"General Audio" category or save into ALAC or M4A by clicking "Profile" button>"Lossless Audio" category
Step 3 Convert OGG to iTunes supported audio format
Click "Convert" button to complete converting OGG to iTunes supported audio format.
iTunes can also support to play audio formats that QuickTime supports, so you can also download and install some QuickTime components to your computer to play OGG in iTunes, but by which you may download some virus accompanying the QuickTime components, and you may also meet some issue when syncing OGG to iPod. So for your computer safety and all issues solved free download and run Avdshare Audio Converter.