How to Join MTS Files into One?
MTS Merger - Join MTS Clips into one MP4, AVI, MOV
My Sony camcorder recorded videos in multiple MTS files. Is there some way to get these MTS files into one big MTS file?
I want to join many MTS files together. Can you recommend me a professional MTS joiner?
MTS is a high-definition video format widely used by most HD camcorders, like Sony, Panasonic, Canon, JVC, etc. But these HD camcorders may record videos in many MTS clips instead of one complete MTS file, which caused much inconvenience for watching or editing. To save the trouble of opening MTS file one by one when watching or editing, most of users will choose to join these MTS clips into one complete file. To get MTS files joined perfectly, Avdshare Video Converter, as the most professional MTS joiner, is more often chosen for this purpose.
MTS Merger - Avdshare Video Converter
- Join many MTS clips into one big MTS file without encoding the MTS format.
- Join many MTS clips into one MTS file and convert the joined MTS to MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, FLV, MKV, ASF, etc.
- Join many M2TS, AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV, RMVB, ASF clips into one big file with or without changing the original video format.
- Trim, rotate, split, add special effects, subtitles, logo, etc, change video resolution, video codec, sample rate, bitrate and other video editing functions can be applied to your MTS, MP4 or any other video file.
- Extract MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, FLAC, OGG, etc from MTS, MP4 or any other video file.
Guide on Joining MTS
Follow the steps below to join multiple MTS, MP4, MOV, MKV, etc into one big file.
Make Preparation: Free download MTS Joiner
Step 1 Upload MTS files
Click the "Add file" button to upload the MTS clips that you want to join to Avdshare Video Converter. Or drag the MTS clips and drop them to Avdshare Video Converter.
Step Join and Merge MTS Files
The MTS will be joined as the order that you upload them by default. Or you can set the joining order before the joining. After this, click the "Merge" button to join the MTS clips.
Step 3 Targeted output format setting (Optional)
You may select your desired output video format for the will be merged MTS files by clicking "Profile" button to choose your desired output format in the "General Video" category.
Step 4 Finish the MTS joining
Click "Convert" button to finish your MTS joining into MP4