FLAC Converter for macOS Sierra
Convert FLAC to M4A, MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF on macOS Sierra
Convert FLAC to M4A, convert FLAC to MP3, convert FLAC to AAC, WAV, AIFF on macOS Sierra for successfully playing FLAC on macOS Sierra iTunes or play FLAC on iPod, iPhone, iPad; also helps to convert FLAC to WMA, AC3, OGG, RA, AU, Opus, MP2 etc.
I just updated my Mac to macOS Sierra, but I still can not play or edit FLAC files on it, I wonder what programs can convert these FLAC files to other audio files that are easily played or edited on my macOS Sierra?
macOS Sierra, the newest major release of macOS, has added many new features, but the support for FLAC files is not one of them. So what if we want to play or edit FLAC files on macOS Sierra? What if we want to convert FLAC to AIFF, WAV, AAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, WMA, AC3, etc on macOS Sierra? Avdshare Audio Converter can get all the above needs satisfied.
FLAC Converter/Player for macOS Sierra - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Avdshare Audio Converter can directly play FLAC file on macOS Sierra.
- Avdshare Audio Converter can directly edit FLAC files, like splitting FLAC, joining FLAC, changing FLAC volume, channel, bitrate, etc.
- It can batch and directly convert FLAC to lossless audio format on macOS Sierra like convert FLAC to Apple Lossless ALAC M4A, WAV without audio quality loss.
- It also can convert FLAC to other audio format on macOS Sierra like converting FLAC to MP3, AIFF, AAC, WMA, AC3, OGG, etc for playing FLAC on iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows Media Player, Samsung, Android, etc or editing FLAC on more other audio editing programs..
- Besides work as a FLAC converter on macOS Sierra, Avdshare Audio Converter can also work as a MP3 converter, WAV converter, AAC converter, AIFF converter, OGG coverter, M4A converter and an any audio converter to work on macOS Sierra or any versions of MAC or Windows to convert MP3, WAV, AAC, AIFF, OGG, M4A, etc to any other audio format or convert between these audio formats.
How to Convert FLAC audio files on macOS Sierra?
The following step by step guide will take converting FLAC to Apple Lossless ALAC M4A on macOS Sierra as the example. The guide can also be used to convert FLAC to other audio formats or convert between audio formats or convert video to audio format on all versions of Mac and Windows.
Make Preparation: Free download FLAC Converter for macOS Sierra
Step 1 Import FLAC files
Click "Add file" button to import FLAC file(s) to Avdshare Audio Converter. Dragging and dropping FLAC to Avdshare Audio Converter is allowed. You can also use the batch conversion function to convert multiple FLAC files at one time.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
If you want to convert FLAC to lossless audio formats click "Profile" button to select Apple Lossless ALAC M4A, WAV, etc from the "Lossless Audio" category. If you want to convert FLAC to lossy audio formats click "Profile" button to select MP3, OGG, etc from the "General Audio" category.
Step 3 Convert FLAC on macOS Sierra
Click "Convert" button to complete converting FLAC to M4A on macOS Sierra.
Avdshare Audio Converter, working as a all-in-one audio converter, can handle any issue related with FLAC, MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, AC3, M4A, etc on macOS Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard and all versions of Windows.