DTS to MP3 Converter for Windows and Mac
Convert DTS to MP3 and Convert MP3 to DTS
DTS is a lossy sound format and many video and music streaming services adopt DTS to deliver their premium sound. But DTS is not supported by many popular devices and media players, like iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Oculus Cinema, Windows Media Player, etc and that is exactly why you will find many threads in Google forum asking how to play DTS on iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Oculus Cinema, Windows Media Player, etc? Now the following article just tells you how to play DTS on the above popular devices or media players.
The solution is very easy and we just need to convert the DTS to MP3 which is the most widely used audio format for computer, devices or media players. To convert DTS to MP3 we need a professional DTS to MP3 converter to help us. Avdshare Audio Converter is recommended as the most professional DTS to MP3 converter.
DTS to MP3 Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert all DTS audios in any channel to MP3.
- Convert all DTS audios to WAV, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, AC3, MP2, OGG, WMA, etc.
- Convert MKV DTS, AVI DTS, MP4 DTS, MOV DTS, VOB DTS, etc to MKV MP3, AVI MP3, MP4 MP3, MOV MP3, VOB MP3, etc.
- Convert other audios to DTS audio or convert video with non-DTS audio to video with DTS audio.
- Convert lossy audio to lossless audio or convert lossless audio to lossy audio or convert between lossy audios or convert between lossless audios.
- Edit DTS, MP3 and any other audio format to customize your audio file.
How to Convert DTS to MP3 with Avdshare Audio Converter?
The converting DTS to MP3 step by step guide is provided as follows.
Make Preparation: Free download DTS to MP3 Converter
Step 1 Import DTS files
Click "Add file" button to select DTS file and import it to Avdshare Video Converter. Or import DTS file by dragging and dropping.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click "Profile" button to select MP3 from the "General Audio" category as the targeted output format.
Tips: You can also select AAC audio, M4A audio, AIFF audio as well as MP3 audio as the output format for playing DTS on iDevice, QuickTime, FCP, etc.
You can also select WAV, WMA, etc as well as MP3 as the output format for playing DTS on Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, Windows Movie Maker.
You can also select AAC, WAV, etc as well as MP3 as the output format for playing DTS on Android, Samsung, BlackBerry, etc.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to complete converting DTS to MP3.