How to Convert AVCHD to MP4 on Mac and Windows?
Professional AVCHD to MP4 Converter: Open AVCHD on Mac, FCP, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Blackberry, Samsung, PSP, PS3, Zune, etc.
Professional AVCHD to MP4 Converter
In this passage, we will introduce a professional AVCHD to MP4 Converter, which will fulfill the converting AVCHD to MP4 task without any quality loss. Besides converting AVCHD to MP4, this great AVCHD to MP4 Converter enables users to transfer AVCHD from Canon, Hitachi, JVC, Leica Camera, Panasonic, and Sony, to other formats like AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, MPG, RM, RMVB, DivX, XViD, WebM, etc.
Here lists more unique features about this AVCHD to MP4 Converter:
- Convert AVCHD to MP4 in order to play AVCHD on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Blackberry, Samsung, PSP, PS3, Zune, etc. or edit AVCHD in iMovie and QuickTime.
- Convert AVCHD to MOV in order to edit AVCHD in iMovie, Final Cut Express and QuickTime.
- Convert AVCHD to AVI or WMV in order to open AVCHD with Windows Media Player or edit AVCHD in Windows Movie Maker.
- Convert AVCHD directly to portable devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, PS3, Android, Samsung, Zune, Blackberry, Apple TV, etc.
- Extract audio file like MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, FLAC, OGG, etc. from AVCHD.
- Burn AVCHD files to DVD.
- Edit AVCHD files like trim or crop, merge or split, define special effects, edit subtitle, change audio channel, adjust bitrate, resolution, add watermark, etc.
Tutorial to Convert AVCHD to MP4
Step 1 Insert AVCHD videos
Click "Add File" button or drag and drop the original AVCHD files. Batch conversion is available.
Step 2 Set MP4 as the output format
Click "Profile" drop-down button, and select the "MP4" as the output format from the "General Video" category. Many portable devices are also can be chosen.
Step 3 Edit Function
Click “Effect” button, and edit video files like trim or crop, merge or split, change audio channel, edit subtitle, add special effects, adjust bitrate, resolution, etc.
Step 4 Finish converting AVCHD to MP4 video format
Click the BIG ROUND button at the right bottom side to start AVCHD to MP4 conversion progress.
Why Convert AVCHD to MP4?
AVCHD is the files recorded by camcorders like Panasonic, Sony, Cannon, etc., and the files extensions of AVCHD are MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD. However, most video editing programs and media players can’t recognize AVCHD files. So we need to convert AVCHD to more compatible video format like MP4, and in this way we will able to play AVCHD files on iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iPod, PS3, Android, etc or edit AVCHD in iMovie and QuickTime.