How to Change Video Frame Rate on Mac or Windows?
Change Frame Rate of ProRes,AVCHD,AVI,MPG,MKV,MP4
It is all known that motion picture on the screen is actually a flock of still images shown at in rapid succession. The number of still images is shown per second is called frame rate. Generally speaking, the higher the frame rate is, the smoother the video playback shows to users. Sometimes people pursue cinematic experience, they need to change their video into higher frame rate or sometimes their PC processor or graphics hardware can only allow to play video with lower frame rate, in which situations they both need a Frame Rate Converter. Here we recommend Avdshare Video Converter in view of its stable functions and the good reputation.
The best Frame Rate Converter
- Free change video frame rate among 23.97fps, 24fps, 25fps, 29.97fps, 30fps, 50i/p, 60i/p, 72p, 120p, 300p and more.
- Change almost all kinds of video format frame rate, including AVI, VOB, MP4, MXF, FLV, AVCHD, MOV, SWF, MKV, etc.
- Besides changing video frame rate, Avdshare can also convert the video into other video format.
- What's more, the other more editing features of Avdshare can also surprise you, like changing video resolution, bitrate, merging or splitting big videos into many video clips, deleting any video part, adding effects, logo, text, subtitles to the video, etc.
- Available on all MAC and all Windows systems.
Video Frame Rate Converter – Avdshare Step by Step Guide
Please follow the Frame Rate Converter - Avdshare step by step guide to change video frame rate. The guide will take change MP4 file frame rate as an example and it can also serve to change AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MXF, XAVC, ProRes, MPG, AVI, FLV, MOV, WMV, MKV and almost all video format frame rates.
Make Preparation: Free download Video Frame Rate Converter
Step 1 Import MP4
Click "Add File" button to add MP4file you want to change frame rate to Avdshare Video Converter
Step 2 Final output format setting
Click "Profile" button to select MP4 or other video format as the final output format.
Step 3 Change MP4 frame rate
Click "Setting..." -> "Advanced Settings" -> "Advanced" ->"Video Codec" ->"Frame Rate" and then select your desired video frame rate or overwrite into your desired frame rate. After selecting or overwriting into your desired frame rate, click "Apply to All" button.
Step 4 Complete changing MP4 frame rate
Click "Convert" button to complete changing MP4 frame rate.
With Avdshare you can change any video into any frame rate you desire and at the same time the following video frame rate issues will not be problems again:
- My web accepts AVI in 30 FPS, but my AVI is 200FPS, how to change 200FPS into 30 FPS?
- My project default frame rate says 29.97fps, how can I change my MP4 with 30fps into 29.97fps? Is there some workable program to do that?
- My computer can also play videos in 15 frame rate, how can I change my MKV video in 30fbs to 15 fps?
- I have some 3D video and want to watch it on TV, the video is 60 fps, but my TV can only support 30fps, how to change 60 fps to 30fps?
- How to increase the low video frame rate to high video frame rate, I want to have some surprising watching experience.